Each week we meet together at 11.00am – 12.15pm for an opportunity to worship God, learn from His word and have fellowship together.
We have a crèche facility and a Sunday School programme that runs during the service, and it will be announced when the children can head out to take part in this.
Currently on Sunday evenings we are meeting for prayer from 7.00-8.00pm in the Barkley Prayer Room. A new series of Bible Studies will commence after Easter.
Tea and coffee is served after our morning service and during our evening meeting. Our Services are open to all. There isn’t a ‘dress code’ in our Church; we each just come as we are. You are more than welcome to join us on any Sunday.
During a normal Sunday Service the following format is often used;
- There is time before the Service were we can gather and chat with our friends – if you arrive early you may also hear our band practicing!
- Once the Service has begun there is a time for announcements.
- There is a time of Praise consisting of modern hymns and songs.
- There is a time of Prayer and Teaching from the Bible.
- Once the service has concluded there an opportunity for anyone to receive prayer for any need they may have.
Our Praise is led by our Worship Band, consisting of Singers, Piano, Cello, Drums, Guitars (Bass, Acoustic, Electric), a Tuba, Violas & Percussion. If you have a musical talent or have the voice of an Angel and you would like to share this talent and contribute to our Sunday Worship you can do so by contacting us using the form on our Contact Page.